You can apply for the University of British Columbia-UBC International Scholars Programme Awards 2024/25 if you are a bright student who wants to attend a prestigious university with a global reputation.
Each year, the UBC (University of British Columbia) offers four different types of scholarships to candidates from abroad.
About UBC (University of British Columbia)
The University of British Columbia is one of the top 20 public universities in the world and a major hub for research, teaching, and learning.
UBC welcomes innovation and puts concepts into practise. UBC has been providing opportunities for those with the curiosity, ambition, and vision to create a better world since 1915.
- University: University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Country: Canada
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Degree: Bachelor
- Deadline: 15. November. 2023
- Number of Scholarships: 50
Eligibility Criteria For UBC Scholarship
- Must be an international student willing to pursue a study permit in Canada.
- A secondary school diploma or a transfer from the first year of a post-secondary college or another University is required of applicants.
- They must have completed high school no earlier than the academic year for which they are applying.
- Candidates for 2024, for instance, must have completed high school no sooner than 2023.
- Be submitting a first-time undergraduate application.
- The English Language Admission Standard as well as general and degree-specific requirements are among the requirements for admission to UBC.
- Superior academic performance should be shown.
- They must exhibit a degree of financial need that would otherwise preclude them from obtaining a degree at UBC.
Benefits of UBC Scholarship
- Get a degree from a prestigious university that is recognised all over the world, and connect the students with a global alumni network.
- Join a group of active and encouraging young leaders to study with the brightest students on the planet.
- Access a network of professionals from across UBC’s faculties, dedicated advisers from the International Scholars Program, and services that will support them in their academic, personal, and professional growth.