The University of Toronto will be offering the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program in 2023 for bachelor’s degrees in all subject areas. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships at the University of Toronto provide exceptional international students with an unrivalled chance to study at one of the best universities in the world in one of the most multicultural cities in the world. The scholarship program seeks to recognize students that excel academically, creatively, and are regarded as leaders in their school. These awards honour deserving students from all over the world, including international students who attend Canadian high schools.
Your application must be submitted before 30 November 2023. The value of this scholarship, which is offered by the University of Toronto, is Full Funding, which includes the cost of tuition, books, and incidentals. Open to all nationalities, with the exception of Canadians.
- Degree: Bachelor
- Provided by: University of Toronto
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee, books, and incidental costs
- Country: Canada
Eligibility Criteria For Toronto University Scholarship
- International students, or those who are not Canadian citizens and need a study permit, are required to apply.
- The final year of secondary school is now or no sooner than June 2023 should have been completed by the candidates. Students already enrolled in post-secondary studies and those starting their studies in January 2024 at another post-secondary school are not eligible.
- Students must be starting their studies at the University of Toronto in September 2024.
Applicatio Process For Toronto Scholarship
- You must be nominated by your school and apply to the University of Toronto for undergraduate study in order to be considered a Pearson Scholar.
- Your personalised, secure link to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application will be emailed to you once you have been nominated and submitted an application to the University of Toronto.
- Students who have showed remarkable academic ability and inventiveness, who are recognized as leaders in their schools, and who have the potential to make future contributions to the global community are considered to be Pearson Scholars.
- By virtue of their range of interests, intellectual vigour, and influence on the life of their school and society, they can be separated from other kids who may have comparable excellent academic accomplishments.