For Masters degrees in Human Resource Studies, Organisation and Management Studies, Sociology, Cognitive Neuropsychology, Economic Psychology, Politics, Policy and Societal Development, Organising for Global Social Challenges, Positive Psychology and Well-Being, Organisational Psychology, Well-Being and Society, and Positive Psychology and Well-Being by Tilburg University 2023, TSB Partner Scholarships are available.
A deadline that varies must be met for your application. The total value of this partial financing scholarship from Tilburg University is €11,325. This scholarship is open to people from all countries.
About The TSB (Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences)
The Tilburg School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (TSB) establishes and nurtures advantageous partnerships with illustrious organisations around the globe. By allowing qualifying students from our partner universities to pursue their Master’s degree at TSB, the TSB Partner Scholarship aims to promote beneficial educational possibilities.
The scholarship will pay 25% of the cost of tuition for the 2023–2024 academic year. Students no longer have to pay the full amount of tuition of €15,100 because of the partial tuition price waiver given by this scholarship; instead, they only have to pay roughly €11,325 in tuition.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Tilburg University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 11,325
- Host Country: Netherlands
Eligibility Criteria For TSB Scholarship
Candidates must be non-EU/EEA citizens and hold a valid Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from one of the recognised non-EU partner universities listed below.
- Organisation and Management Studies for the MSc
- Sociology MSc
- MSc course Clinical Psychology of the Mind
- MSc track in Economic Psychology
- MSc track in politics, policy, and societal development Global
- Social Challenges Organisation
- MSc in Well-Being and Positive Psychology
- MSc Organisational and Work Psychology
- MSc Health, Welfare, and Society