The well-known Robert W. Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship is one of the several merit-based awards provided under this scholarship system.
Dean’s Achievement Scholarships are offered by Emory and Oxford Colleges in a variety of sums and lengths. These prizes could be one-time cash grants or revolving scholarships that pay for tuition and fees in full.
For a Bachelor’s degree in the discipline of All Subjects, the Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship at Emory College of Arts and Sciences is available in 2023.
A deadline that varies must be met for your application. Emory University is offering this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value and can cover the entire cost of tuition or just a portion of it. This scholarship is open to people from all countries.
Brief Information About Robert W. Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship
The Robert W. Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship is awarded to one student from Oxford College and up to three students from Emory College. It provides complete coverage of tuition, fees, and on-campus housing and food for up to five undergraduate semesters. The Emory College Woodruff Scholars Program offers additional incentives to recipients of the Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship. Priority registration, financing for summer enrichment activities, and access to unique professional development opportunities are some of these advantages.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Emory University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, and full tuition fees
- Host Country: USA
Eligibility Criteria For Robert W. Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship
- To be eligible to apply for the Dean’s Achievement Scholarships from the Woodruff DAS, the applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.75.
- after the spring 2023 semester, have made exceptional contributions to the academic, intellectual, and extracurricular life of the Emory community.
- have been enrolled full-time as a first-year student in Emory or Oxford College in fall 2022 and spring 2023.
- The applicant must also be enrolled full-time in Emory College, Goizueta Business School, or Oxford College in fall 2023.