Now is your chance to apply to the prestigious NIG Summer Internship Programme in Japan for 2024! International undergraduates and master’s students keen to advance their careers in genetics and other life science subjects are welcome to apply to this fully sponsored program. During this summer program, participants will have access to state-of-the-art technology from the NIG laboratories, enhance their knowledge of genetics through a number of techniques, and connect with peers from across the world.
- Host Country: Japan
- Organization: National Institute of Genetics (NIG)
- Internship Period: The duration of the program is 6 Weeks.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International students
- Deadline: 29. Dec. 2023
Benefits of The NIG Internships
- Flying Tickets
- regional transit
- Staying at the guesthouse of the institute
- insurance for travel
- Provision for Meals
Eligibility Criteria For The NIG Internships
- You can apply for an NIG internship as a student from any nation.
- Students who are postgraduates or undergraduates may apply.
- Those in their third year of a four-year undergraduate program, their second year of a three-year bachelor’s degree program, their fourth year of a five-year program, their first year of a two-year master’s program, or their fifth year of a six-year program are eligible to apply.
- Academic Transcripts
- Motivation Letter
- Two recommendation letters from your organization’s Instructors
How To Apply?
- Before you start the registration process, you should have some basic information like your desired host laboratory where you want to study, your field of interest, and your current postal address.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your application number and password as soon as you register.
- You will be asked for the names and email addresses of two recommenders during the initial registration process.
- Before you register, you should ask your recommenders to write a letter of recommendation for you.
- The recommenders will receive an email requesting them to submit their suggestion after completing the registration procedure.