The 2024–2025 Tonne Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships are fully financed awards for students from overseas universities. In addition, these scholarships are limited to postdoctoral, master’s, and doctorate study. Additionally, the entire cost of living and tuition are covered by this scholarship. You can pursue academic and research excellence at TDTU with the support of numerous graduate and research scholarships available to you as an international student. Moreover, scholarships are given out based on the candidate’s capacity for research and academic achievement. Therefore, international graduate students are eligible for the following scholarships.
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- University: Ton Duc Thang University
- Host Country: Vietnam
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 30. May. 2024
Benefits of The Ton Duc Thang University Scholarships
- Full scholarship: covers the entire cost of tuition and living expenses
- Half of the scholarship is used for tuition and half is for housing
- Moreover, scholarship for research: based on TDTU publications
Eligibility Criteria For The Ton Duc Thang University Scholarships
- Suggested Language:
- When a master’s program uses English as the medium of instruction: Proof that the English language was taught in the bachelor’s or master’s program, TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160.
- When Vietnamese is the medium of instruction for a master’s program, the following tests may be used as proof that the bachelor’s or master’s program was taught in English: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140.
- Additionally, verify all of the application’s necessary documentation.
- Moreover, all nations across the world are eligible.
- Language proficiency in English (TOEFL and IELTS)
- Additionally, original transcript of bachelor’s degree in the appropriate applicable major
- In addition, the original bachelor’s degree in the appropriate applied major
- Mission statement
- criminal history
- Moreover, the advisor’s reference letter for the bachelor’s thesis
- Picture (3×4 cm)
- Within the last six months, a health check report from the designated clinic or hospital