International students can apply for the fully funded Seattle University Scholarships 2024–2025. This award is available for study at the undergraduate level. Up to $48,000 in scholarship funds are available over four academic years.
The University provides an opportunity for overseas students to study in one of the most vibrant American cities. A community of committed teachers and students will surround you with the individualized attention and challenging curriculum you deserve.
Over 850 foreign students from more than 60 countries attend Seattle University. Alumni are known for their academic brilliance worldwide and are spread across almost 100 nations.
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- University: University of Seattle
- Host Country: USA
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: Check Deadlines
Benefits of The Seattle University Scholarships
- Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years, meaning that students who maintain excellent academic progress—that is, continuing full-time attendance with the required GPA—will receive $12,000 = $48,000 over four academic years.
Eligibility Criteria For The Seattle University Scholarships
- All nations across the world are eligible.
- The minimum required grade-point average for undergraduate applicants in the United States is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide all transcripts from every educational institution attended in official, certified English translations.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must exhibit their English proficiency.
- Seattle University does not require International freshmen applicants to take the ACT or SAT.
How to Apply?
- Go here to create a new Common app account.
- Complete the following sections of your application: General, Academic, Contacts, Family, and Activities.
- You can Review and Submit your application on this screen after completing all necessary parts.