International students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree at Harvard University are encouraged to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship for the academic year 2024–2025. For overseas students, the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2024–2025 is fully financed. Financial assistance for tuition expenses up to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) will be provided via the MBA Scholarship. Additionally, taught at one of the most prominent universities in the world, the Harvard MBA is one of the top business programs in the world.
- Degree Level: MBA
- University: Harvard University
- Host Country: USA
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: May 31, 2025
Benefits of The Harvard University MBA Scholarships
- Initially, financial assistance for tuition fees totaled US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year).
- Therefore, the Foundation will pay for all associated travel and lodging costs for the internship.
- Furthermore, it is required of successful scholars to finish a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria For The Harvard University MBA Scholarships
- Candidates are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship if they have been accepted into the Harvard MBA school.
- Additionally, English is the required language.
- Moreover, all nations across the world are eligible.
- In addition, candidates need to have a strong academic record and exhibit a lot of promise.
- While students from any country may be awarded the scholarship, individuals of Lebanese heritage will be given preference.