International students can apply for the fully funded University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024–2025. Master’s and PhD candidates are eligible for this grant. This scholarship will pay AUD 28,597 annually plus up to AUD 2,000 in relocation expenses.
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships (TGRS) are given to deserving domestic and international candidates at various points during the year. All University of Tasmania research fields are eligible to apply for Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships, which will be given to candidates who have shown a strong aptitude for research.
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- University: University of Tasmania
- Host Country: Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 01. Feb. 2024
Benefits of The University of Tasmania Scholarships
- Annual stipend: $28,597 (AUD) at the current rate. This rate is updated every year on January 1st.
- Relocation allowance: Up to AUD 2,000 is provided by the TGRS to help with the expenses of moving to Tasmania to pursue a Higher Degree in Research.
- Additional allowances: Recipients of the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship may additionally be eligible for small grants, additional wages, allowances, or income from part-time employment done following university regulations.
Eligibility Criteria For The University of Tasmania Scholarships
- Initially, language Requirement is English
- Additionally, all nations across the world are eligible.
- The successful candidates must have earned at least an upper second class Honours degree, or its equivalent, and have completed at least four years of postsecondary education.
- Moreover, only individuals who plan to pursue a full-time master’s or doctoral degree in research in 2024 are eligible for awards.
- To participate in the suggested program, candidates must not be receiving any other comparable honors, scholarships, or income.