High-achieving overseas students can now study in Canada with the President’s Scholarship from the University of Winnipeg. Therefore, 53 scholarships will be given by the university to deserving overseas first-time students who enroll at Winnipeg University.
Specifically, students attending undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs in Canada are eligible to apply for the Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Programme 2024. Recipients of the $5,000 President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students at the University of Winnipeg are distinguished graduate students.
- Host Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master and Diploma
- Institution: The University of Winnipeg
- Scholarship Value: $5,000.
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 01. June. 2024
Benefits of The University of Winnipeg President Scholarships
Recipients of the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship are given a $5,000 prize.
Eligibility Criteria For The University of Winnipeg President Scholarship
- Initially, a minimum admission average of 80% or above is required of a candidate.
- Additionally, a candidate must be an international student and not a citizen of Canada.
- Therefore, any program’s first year should be entered by a candidate.
- Moreover, a candidate needs to show that they are an extraordinary leader.
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
How To Apply?
- Firstly, you must fill out an application
- Additionally, a personal statement of 250–500 words
- In addition, a current resume
- Furthermore, two recommendation letters
- Also, It is recommended that candidates submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF file that contains all necessary supporting documentation.