International students can apply for fully financed master’s scholarships through the EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2024–2025. These scholarships will cover living expenses, tuition, and visa costs in addition to a maximum award of 32,000 CHF.
A restricted number of Master’s fellowships are available from EPFL to deserving students. While EPFL funds certain fellowships directly, it also partners with foundations and businesses to fund other fellowships.
The most international technical university in Europe, EPFL employs personnel, instructors, and students from more than 120 countries.
- Degree Level: Masters
- Institution: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 15. April. 2024
Benefits of The EPFL Excellence Fellowship
- 10,000 CHF a semester.
- booking a room in a residential hall for students.
- an excellence certificate (obtained upon completion of the master’s program).
- Recipients of fellowships are expected to pay for all costs out of pocket, including rent.
Eligibility Criteria For The EPFL Excellence Fellowship
- English is the required language.
- All nations across the world are eligible.
- To apply to one of the EPFL Masters Programs, an individual must have a bachelor’s degree in a field linked to the curriculum from an accredited university, or the equivalent.
- Candidates who already possess a Master’s degree, or its equivalent, in the field (or a field comparable to it) of the program they would like to apply (are not eligible candidates).
- The candidates should have stellar recommendations and academic records.
- Your academic certificate or accredited bachelor’s degree
- Every one of your official university graduation transcripts
- A cover letter with no more than a thousand words
- Additionally, the contact information for three academic references, each of whom must write a recommendation letter for you
- In addition, your passport or identity card
- Your residency permit is required for foreign nationals living in Switzerland