International graduate students can apply for fully financed Doha Institute scholarships in Qatar to pursue higher education there in 2024. If they fulfill the requirements of the Doha Institute Scholarship Programme 2024 in Qatar, students from both domestic and foreign universities are encouraged to apply for this fully financed scholarship in Qatar through the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies.
International students can pursue master’s degree programs at Doha Institute in various academic subjects and specializations thanks to this fully financed graduate scholarship.
- Degree Level: Master
- University: European University Institute
- Host Country: Italy
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25. January. 2024
Benefits of The Doha Institute Scholarships
- The scholarship program in Qatar provides full reimbursement of tuition fees.
- Furthermore, there is free lodging available in the institute’s dorm.
- Additionally, a monthly stipend will be provided to international students.
- These Scholarship 2024 recipients will also be eligible for health insurance.
- Most importantly, these scholarships provide completely paid chances for overseas students to attend free educational programs in Qatar.
Eligibility Criteria For The Doha Institute Scholarships
- Candidates may apply from anywhere in the world and of any nationality.
- Additionally, to apply for graduate scholarships, students from outside the country must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are in their final year of undergraduate study may also apply.
- Moreover, there are no age limitations for scholarship and graduate school applications.
- Students need to have a stellar academic history.
- Students must also fulfill the requirements for admission to the Doha Institute of Graduate Studies program in which they wish to enroll.
- A copy of a national identity document, such as a CNIC (residents and citizens of Qatar may provide Qatari identity cards; International students must present a passport)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- Two recommendation letters
- The results of their English proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Essay for academic purposes