The DCU Business School is currently accepting applications for the John Thompson Scholarship for 2024. International students can apply for the partially financed John Thompson Scholarship in Ireland in 2024. Each year, one EU or non-EU student will have their entire tuition paid for by the DCU Business School award. This MSc in Digital Marketing was developed to assist students in understanding how new and digital technologies might alter customer behavior, as the scholarship is only available to those working in the digital media industry.
- Degree Level: Masters
- Host Country: Ireland
- University: DCU Business School
- Scholarship Value: Partially Funded
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Deadline: 30. July. 2024
Benefits of The John Thompson Scholarship
- The John Thompson Scholarship 2024 will fully waive the chosen student’s tuition costs.
- Students will experience academic rigor, industrial practice, applied workshops and projects, and state-of-the-art research.
- Additionally, a chance to get knowledge from seasoned Irish and foreign industry professionals.
- Possibility of gaining hands-on experience in fields including digital marketing strategy, communication, data analytics, and visualization.
- In addition, an opportunity to learn about European culture and study in Europe.
- International students have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the fields and talents that are in high demand today.
Eligibility Criteria For The John Thompson Scholarship
- The application process is open to applicants worldwide.
- Candidates need to speak English fluently.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the top class.
- Candidates for the scholarship must also be interested in and knowledgeable about business, journalism, marketing, and media.
- In addition, candidates must fulfill the MSc Digital Marketing program’s academic and entrance requirements.
- To be eligible for this award, applicants must have already enrolled in DCU Business School’s MSc Digital Marketing program.
- Recommendation Letter