The Clark Global Scholarship Programme is open right now. International students can apply for fully financed undergraduate scholarships at Clark University for the academic year 2024–2025. For four years, recipients of this scholarship program will get $15,000 to $25,000 annually, provided they maintain the required academic standing.
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- University: Clark University
- Host Country: Massachusetts, USA
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 01. January. 2024
Benefits of The Clark University Scholarship Program
- If accepted into the Global Scholars Programme, you will be awarded a scholarship worth between $15,000 and $25,000 annually.
- You can qualify for up to $5,000 more in need-based financial help if your need for financial assistance exceeds the Global Scholars grant.
Eligibility Criteria For The Clark University Scholarship Program
- Initially, English is the required language.
- In addition, all nations across the world are eligible.
- You must be a first-year applicant who has studied abroad for at least four years—not a transfer student—to be eligible.
- Clark will also take into account foreign nationals who are enrolled in US schools.
- In addition, you ought to have proven that you are dedicated to changing the world and can lead both in your neighborhood and globally.
- You must demonstrate your academic success as well as other activities.
- Even yet, foreign students who could be eligible for scholarships still need to show that they can afford to pay a sizeable portion of their tuition.