International students are welcome to apply to Columbia University’s Obama Foundation Scholars Program for 2024–2025.
The program is housed at Columbia World Projects. This endeavor brings together academics and researchers from the institution to collaborate with corporations, governments, and communities to develop practical answers to pressing problems. The Columbia University Obama Foundation Scholars Programme has no limits based on nationality and it is a fully funded scholarship.
- Degree Level: Research Program
- University: Columbia University
- Institution: Obama Foundation
- Host Country: United States
- Eligible Countries: All
- Scholarship Value: Fully-funded
- Deadline: 12. December. 2023
Benefits of The Obama Foundation Scholarship Program
- Monthly stipend to assist with New York City living costs.
- A fully furnished studio close to Columbia University.
- Columbia University tuition and fees for up to four courses.
- Moreover, requisite life, dental, and health insurance for the duration of the program in New York City.
- In addition, travel expenses to and from the home country as well as any program-related costs.
Eligibility Criteria For The Obama Foundation Scholarships
- Any nationality is acceptable for applicants.
- Initially, be a citizen or a foreign national who is dedicated to leadership and service in a nation, community, or area.
- English proficiency like TOEFL
- Moreover, possess a track record of demonstrating a dedication to diversity, community, hope, bravery, inventiveness, planning, responsibility, integrity, and resilience.
- Form of Application
- CV of the applicant
- A three-minute maximum personal video statement
- Report on English Language Test Scores (TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation