The American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2024 honors international students who have a strong desire to better the lives of others, exhibit leadership potential, and demonstrate financial need. Additionally, the scholarship pays for all of the program’s expenses, including lodging, books, and travel.
Additionally, awardees will have access to specialized resources and opportunities as well as mentorship and assistance from American University teachers and staff. International students who want to continue their education in the USA should take advantage of the Emerging Global Leader Scholarship. A new generation of leaders who will fight to improve the world will receive ethical leadership training and real-world experience from the AU Emerging Leadership program in America.
Washington DC’s American University For international students who are interested in pursuing a career in a global setting, the Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity. The scholarship not only covers the whole cost of tuition but also includes a sizeable stipend that can be used to pay living expenses.
- Degree Level: Bachelors & Masters
- Host Country: USA
- University: American University
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Deadline: 15 December 2023
Benefits of The American University Scholarship 2024
- Initially, complete tuition.
- In addition, provision of space.
- Furthermore, other reimbursable costs.
- You’ll discover a lot about American culture.
Eligibility Criteria For The American University Scholarship 2024
- Applicants must be secondary or high school students who plan to complete their studies by June 2024.
- US residents and students who are currently enrolled in US universities are ineligible.
- An IB student should have the intention of earning a full diploma and should aim to enroll in at least three HL courses.
- By August 2024, British A-level students should have finished 13 years of education and earned three A-levels.
- Students who have faced several difficulties and come from various impoverished backgrounds will be given preference.
- For requirements in English:
- Basically, a 95 or better TOEFL IBT score is required.
- Additionally, students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0.
- Moreover, Duolingo scores of 120 or higher with all subscores at least 110