Description of GSLS Travel Fellowships:
For the 2023 academic year, the University of Würzburg is providing GSLS Travel Fellowships. Additionally, this fellowship offers up to 1,000 EUR in partial financing to students seeking a degree in life sciences and medicine who want to travel or attend conferences. Additionally, all students may apply for the scholarship with the exception of German citizens. Applications must be submitted by the deadline, which varies depending on the program, in order to be considered for this scholarship. It’s also vital to understand that applications that are submitted late or incomplete won’t be taken into account.
Additionally, the GSLS Travel Fellowships give doctorate researchers in the life sciences the chance to attend seminars and conferences all over the world with the necessity of active involvement, which includes delivering a paper or poster. at contrast, the fellowship can also be used to pay for research stays at overseas labs.
- Academic Achievement: Conferences & Travel Grants
- Offered by: University of Wurzburg
- Final date: Deadline varies
- Scholarship funding: Partial Funding, up to 1,000 EUR
You can also apply for this Norway Fellowship at the University of Oslo 2023
About the University of Wurzburg:
The University of Würzburg is a public research university in Würzburg. It is also known as the Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg or Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg in German. One of the oldest universities in Germany is the University of Wurzburg, founded in 1402. After being closed in 1415, Julius Echter von Mespelbrunn reopened it in 1582. The university now goes by the names of Julius Echter von Mespelbrunn and Maximilian Joseph.
How to submit a request for a GSLS travel fellowship:
- Send an application (in English) together with details on the conference, workshop, or research stay as well as a motivational statement.
- You must submit a copy of the abstract and evidence of your presentation once the conference organizers have given their approval for your lecture or poster. Before they confirm that the presentation will be accepted, the committee won’t give out travel grants.
- The expenses for attending the conference/workshop and staying on-site for research should be calculated or reported.
- Please provide your most recent CV with a list of publications.
- A referral letter from your principal manager.IPS:
The Worth of the GSLS Travel Fellowships:
- International: up to 1,000 EUR.
- Germany: 300 EUR or less.
- Up to 500 EUR for Europe.