For overseas undergraduate applicants interested in attending Kent University in 2024, applications are now being accepted. Kent University undergraduates created the Bachelor Scholarship in order to assist people whose talents are underappreciated or whose full potential has not yet been realized. Students within the EU and from all across the world may apply. One scholarship is offered each year. Whether they are part-time or full-time, students can apply.
The partially funded award pays all or a portion of the cost of tuition. While fully funded scholarships pay for all costs, including tuition, living expenses, and travel. Scholarships occasionally also offer health insurance. Here, you can look up scholarships and discover more about British universities. IELTS can be waived off, making it feasible for students to study in the UK without IELTS, despite the fact that it is typically considered a requirement for entry and a strong IELTS score enhances a student’s application to a UK university.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- University: Kent University
- Scholarship Value: £2,000 per year
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All
- Deadline: 29. October. 2023
Benefits of The First 500 Scholarships at The Kent University
One scholarship for the duration of the recipient’s degree program worth £2,000 a year.
Eligibility Criteria For The First 500 Scholarships at The Kent University
- Each year, there is one scholarship available.
- Students enrolled full- or part-time are both able to apply.
- Students from the US, the EU, and other countries may apply.
Those interested in applying for the scholarship must:
- Initially, applicants have earned AAB (136 points or more) from three A Levels or the equivalent.
- In addition, in September 2022, they will begin Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree.
- Moreover, have used UCAS to submit their application to the University of Kent.
The following individuals are ineligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Those who have earned any degree or comparable certification higher than an A-level.
- Additionally, they receive financial aid based on need.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled at Kent University.
- Applicants who are making applications to the Medway School of Pharmacy
- Applicants who are applying to Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS)