The SI (Swedish Institute) Swedish scholarship program is intended to assist professionals with ambitions and talent who want to pursue higher education in Sweden. In addition to paying for tuition in full, the scholarships offer a monthly stipend to help with living expenses. SI Scholarships also come with health insurance and a travel allowance.
The application procedure is extremely tough, and candidates are chosen based on their professional background, and their caliber of academic work.
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Host Country: Sweden
- Institution: Swedish Institute
- Provided By: Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International students
- Deadline: 28. February. 2024
Benefits of The Swedish Institute Scholarship Program
- Total cost of tuition
- Living expenses for the duration of the scholarship will be SEK 10,000 per month
- In addition, students in SI are covered by medical insurance
- Besides that, a travel stipend of SEK 15,000 will be given to the students
- Moreover, the cost of attending the university is not included
Eligibility Criteria For The Swedish Institute Scholarships
- Initially, academic distinction, work history, and the applicant’s drive to complete a master’s program in Sweden.
- Additionally, 42 nations’ citizens are qualified.
- Also, a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience are required of the applicants.
- Moreover, applicants need to have demonstrated leadership in the workplace or society.
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Firstly, applying for university admission is the first step.
- Secondly, only applicants who have been admitted into a master’s program that meets the requirements will be awarded SI Scholarships.
- When the candidate has finished the admissions application, they must apply individually for the SI scholarship monies.
- Furthermore, after submitting an entrance application, each candidate will be assigned a unique application number.