International students can apply for fully financed scholarships from Chulalongkorn University for the academic year 2024–2025. These are limited to master’s and doctoral students. This scholarship pays for lodging in the sum of 16,000 Baht, a monthly stipend, and all tuition costs.
To help foreign students who want to pursue graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University financially, the university launched the “Graduate scholarship program for ASEAN or non-ASEAN countries”.
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Host Country: Thailand
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Click here to view the program-specific deadline.
Benefits of The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Program
- The cost of tuition is not included in additional fees or special charges levied by the faculty or the student’s chosen program.
- Additionally, a monthly allowance of 16,000 Baht for lodging and stipend.
- The maximum amount for each leg’s flight is 20,000 Baht for students from Africa and 12,000 Baht for those from Asia.
- Ticket costs are the responsibility of the student, and they will be refunded when they get to Chulalongkorn University.
Eligibility Criteria For The Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
- Initially, all nations across the world are eligible.
- It should be mentioned that applicants for the scholarship must not be citizens of ASEAN or non-ASEAN nations and must be enrolled in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester.
- The applicants’ grade point averages for their undergraduate and graduate degrees must have been no less than 2.75 and 3.25, respectively.
- Additionally, a minimum IELTS score of 5.0 and a TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based are needed.
- Moreover, the applicant’s age cannot exceed 35.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to the position for which they are applying.
- an academic transcript from the applicant’s most recent educational setting.
- Additionally, a resume or CV
- Valid passport
- In addition, a letter of recommendation or reference
- Furthermore, a medical certificate attesting to a physical examination performed in the applicant’s nation of origin.