Description For this Scholarships:
Students pursuing a Master’s degree in any of the university’s academic programs are eligible to apply for the Malmo University Master’s Scholarship 2023. Although the Malmö University Master’s Scholarship application date varies, it’s crucial to remember that you must submit your application by the deadline.
Additionally, Malmö University provides this scholarship—which only pays tuition up to full rates—to non-EEA/EU nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Location: Sweden
- Provided by: Malmö University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to full fees
Additionally, a small number of Master’s scholarships are currently being offered by Malmö University to qualifying students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who must pay tuition. Moreover, the university bases its decision to offer these scholarships on the applicant’s motivation, experience, and aptitude for learning. In actuality, the university bases its decision to offer these scholarships on the candidate’s academic ability, background, and motivation.
You can also apply for this Singapore Fully Funded Award For International Graduates 2024
Eligibility for Malmo University Master’s Scholarship:
- Applicants for the Malmö University Master’s Scholarship must be accepted into a master’s program there.
- A curriculum vitae and academic transcripts from prior courses should be submitted by applicants.
- When offering scholarships, the university also takes into account the applicant’s determination, academic ability, and experience.
- To be eligible for the Malmö University Master’s Scholarship, candidates must be from countries other than the EU/EEA and Switzerland and be obliged to pay tuition in Sweden.
Value of the Scholarship:
These scholarships are given out based on academic achievement, qualifications, and drive. However, they do not cover additional costs, such as living expenses, and may only pay a portion of the tuition charge.