The merit-based Singapore Global Graduate Award is open to exceptional international students who have never had the chance to study there. For individuals who want to pursue their PhD abroad, it is a great opportunity. The SINGA award will also cover all tuition and housing expenses. You’ll take classes at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD, and they’ll all be in English. Additionally, international students may pursue a Ph.D. in science and technology at prominent schools in Singapore under this fully financed scholarship program. To qualify for this grant, students must be enrolled in a full-time research program; part-time study is not supported. Students will also receive mentoring and the opportunity to collaborate on research projects with well-known researchers.
- Country: Singapore
- Course Level: PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Tuition Fee
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 01. June.2023
Also, apply for this COMMONWEALTH Fully Funded MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS 2023-2024
Brief Info About Singapore International Graduate Award
The Singapore International Graduate Award aims to build Singapore as a hub for outstanding researchers and inventors as well as to attract students from a variety of backgrounds to the study of science and technology. Students from all over the world can pursue Ph.D. research and education through SINGA, regardless of their socioeconomic status. The Singapore Government Scholarship 2024 enables gifted young researchers to work in state-of-the-art labs at the A*STAR research institutes in Singapore.
The four-year validity period of the Singapore International Graduate Award. Academically, they will advance, and they’ll get to visit Asia, which has a developed social infrastructure.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any graduate from a foreign country who enjoys doing research and has a good academic record is encouraged to apply.
- Competency in spoken and written English.
- No specific sense of requirement exists for English proficiency. The certificate, however, might be required by the university.
- Additionally, the SINGA program requires applicants to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Moreover, candidates need to have an impressive academic background.
- Only individuals applying for a Ph.D. in engineering or science are qualified.
- Specifically, candidates for the Ph.D. in the humanities, the arts, or other fields are not eligible for the SINGA prize.
- whole tuition charges are waived.
- A one-time payment of $1,000 is accepted.
- Additionally, there is a $1,500 single flight allowance.
- likewise, if the Qualification is passed, the monthly stipend will increase to $2,200 from $2,000 per month.
- Meanwhile, it is a wonderful opportunity to study for free abroad in an Asian country.
Required Documents for Singa Award 2023-2024
- Include a certification letter from the university with your application in place of your bachelor’s certificate or displacement if it has not yet been provided.
- Records of your undergraduate or graduate studies.
- A passport or government-issued photo ID
- A current passport-size photo in the formats.jpeg or.png
- Additionally, for EVERY transcript, the English translation is necessary.
- The arbitrators shall complete and submit electronically 2 recommendation reports.