A completely financed scholarship for international students is the SBW Berlin Scholarship. This grant is available for graduate and undergraduate study. The scholarship provides various benefits, including a monthly stipend, a travel and lodging allowance, and a 100% waiver of tuition fees.
Worldwide educational initiatives are supported by SBW Berlin. With our SBW Berlin Scholarship, we support the promotion and global diffusion of learning and information. The SBW Berlin Scholarship provides financial assistance to international students from low-income families who wish to use their education in Germany to further long-term non-profit initiatives, preferably back home.
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters
- Provided by: SBW Berlin Scholarship
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
- Scholarship value: Fully Funded
- Location: Germany
Benefits of German Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- A room in the Berlin student apartments we shared.
- Moreover, allowance for inflation in the amount determined under section IX.
- Possibly a travel stipend for your trip to Berlin prior to the commencement of your studies and for your trip back home once you’ve finished.
Eligibility Criteria For SBW Berlin Scholarship
- English is the required language.
- All nations of the world are eligible.
- Age restriction: 18 to 30.
- Before beginning their university studies, applicants should be fully enrolled in the first, second, or maximum third semester at a state-recognized institution (in Germany or abroad), or they should be applying for a Master’s degree soon after or just before receiving a Bachelor’s degree.
- A German grade point average of at least 2.0 corresponds to average grades.
- applicants with prior work or volunteer experience in the nonprofit industry.
Application Process For SBW Berlin Scholarship
- You should already be enrolled in a university in Berlin or Potsdam or have received admission there.
- Complete the application.
- Include your photo and personal contact details.
- Describe your past and present academic background.
- Specify the following information:
- The latest diploma from a university or school
- The highest diploma from a school
- Current employment and the ideal career
- Experience from internships and the workplace
- Travel experience overseas
- Having volunteered before
- Motivation Letter