The Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2024 provides excellent overseas students with a fully supported chance to pursue their academic goals at one of the most prominent universities in the world. This highly coveted scholarship ensures that recipients can concentrate on their studies without worrying about money by paying tuition costs and offering a significant stipend. Students who are awarded the Clarendon Scholarship have access to Oxford’s esteemed faculty, state-of-the-art research facilities, and an active academic community. This extraordinary chance enables scholars to significantly advance their subjects while immersing themselves in Oxford University’s rich intellectual and cultural history.
This fully financed fellowship allows recipients to fully devote themselves to their studies and research by covering tuition costs as well as living expenses. In order to be considered for the Clarendon Scholarship, applicants must be extraordinary people who exhibit intellectual curiosity, leadership potential, and a strong commitment to their subject of study.
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- University: Oxford University
- Degree: Master, PhD
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: By the deadline in December or January, you can apply based on your course
Eligibility Criteria For Oxford University Scholarship
- Both domestic and foreign students may submit applications for the Clarendon UK scholarships.
- A candidate must exhibit future academic promise.
- A candidate must have a CGPA of 3.7 out of 4 to be considered.
- Students must apply for the graduate program in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The willingness to improve society is a must for candidates.
Benefits of the Oxford University Scholarship
- There will be a full tuition payment.
- A yearly subsidy would be provided to help with living costs.
- All living costs for a student at Oxford are covered by the Clarendon grant.