For highly motivated international students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Geneva, several scholarships are available. This program can provide you with the necessary financial support as well as access to eminent experts and the opportunity to forge new career paths.
Extremely talented individuals with an undergraduate degree can earn full or partial support for their education through the University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships. The faculty’s Master’s degree programs emphasize interdisciplinary knowledge and can be completed in English or partially in French.
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Host Country: Switzerland
- University: University of Geneva
- Scholarship Value: Partially Funded
- Eligibility: All International Students
- Deadline: 28. Feb. 2024
Benefits of The Switzerland Fellowship Program
- The fellowship, which gives CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 for a year, can lessen the cost of earning a master’s degree.
- Through the fellowship program, students can hone their professional abilities and obtain practical experience in their field of study.
- The fellowship program may serve as a springboard for a career in international relations or academia.
Eligibility Criteria For The Switzerland Fellowship Program
- Candidates must have a solid background in their field of study and an outstanding academic record.
- Since the fellowship is meant for international students, candidates must be citizens of Switzerland or have lived there for more than 12 months in the three years before the fellowship start date.
- Since English is the primary language of instruction at the University of Geneva, applicants must speak the language fluently.
- The University of Geneva must accept applicants or enroll them in a Master’s program that meets the requirements.
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to attend the University of Geneva for graduate study.
- CV (resume)
- A letter of motivation
- Test of language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Moreover, letters of recommendation