The mission of Leading Asia is to guarantee that outstanding young Asians will be represented in the 2023 One Young World Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom.
Initially, on the Asian continent, there are numerous interrelated problems that each state must deal with. Specifically, after years of prosperity and expansion, the trade conflict between China and the USA may radically alter the regional structure. It is anticipated that the 4IR will upend sectors of the economy that have long supported it. To treat racial and ethnic minorities better, immediate action must be taken.
Also, check this SDG Fellowships in Bonn-Germany 2024 (Funded)
- A place to stay between October 1 and October 5, 2023, during the One Young World Conference in Belfast, United Kingdom.
expenditures for getting to and from Belfast.
- Moreover, your flights to and from Belfast must land and take off from the same international airport.
Note: Please be advised that if you obtain a scholarship and require a visa to travel to the UK for the One Young World Summit in 2023, you will be responsible for paying the visa price yourself. The cost of the visa is 100 GBP, plus any relevant service charges from your regional visa application center.
Are you eligible?
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Additionally, have a track record of commitment to bringing about change.
- Moreover, demonstrate leadership.
The selection process:
By the middle of May 2023, the One Young World team will narrow down the top candidates. If you are shortlisted by the One Young World team, a team member will personally contact you.
- Basically, we cannot promise that we will choose or even shortlist your sponsorship application.
- Additionally, first-time Summit attendees (as opposed to One Young World Ambassadors) will be given preference.
- We will give preference to applications from countries with lesser representation at previous One Young World Summits.