Young scholars and professionals in Germany have the opportunity to work together on sustainable development initiatives through the University of Bonn SDG Fellowships Programme 2024, a highly selective fellowship program.
Through the University of Bonn SDG Fellowships Programme 2024, chosen candidates will receive a fully funded research opportunity to work with top academics and industry leaders in the field of sustainable development. Fellows get benefits such as financial aid, travel reimbursements, health insurance, and other benefits.
Initially, the University of Bonn works with institutions and research organizations throughout South America, Asia, and Africa on a variety of research projects. According to the SDG index, many countries in these regions struggle to meet the Sustainable Development Goals. The program’s goal is to support original ideas that contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Brief Details for Bonn SDG Fellowships 2024:
- Fellowship Host Country: Germany
- Host University: Bonn University
- Program Duration: From 3 months to 12 months
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 3, 2023
Benefits of Bonn SDG Fellowship 2024 in Germany:
- The program gives fellows the opportunity to work with leading figures in sustainable development, providing them with a unique opportunity to gain practical experience and progress in their careers.
- Additionally, fellows are exposed to cutting-edge and innovative research, providing them with a solid foundation for their future job.
- Moreover, the fellowship provides selected applicants with financial assistance for the duration of their study term by covering their travel costs, health insurance, and a monthly stipend.
- Post-doctoral researchers and scientists must apply.
- Since the majority of fellowships are taught in English, candidates must be proficient in it.
How to Apply for the Bonn SDG Fellowships 2024 in Germany?
- All the necessary documents should be prepared.
- Provide a letter of recommendation for your application.