International students can apply for fully financed master’s and doctoral scholarships from Khalifa University in 2024–2025. Scholarships for graduate research and teaching assistants pay for all living expenses, health insurance, support for attending international conferences, and a monthly stipend of up to AED 12,000 in addition to tuition.
Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi offers scholarships to international students wishing to study for doctorate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in medicine. Graduate Research / Teaching Assistant (GRTA) scholarships are available from Khalifa University of Science and Technology to assist deserving foreign students enrolling in graduate programs.
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD
- University: Khalifa University
- Host Country: Abu Dhabi-UAE
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 15. January. 2024
Benefits of The Khalifa University Scholarships
- whole payment of the tuition.
- The stipend per month for MSc students is AED 8,000.
- Monthly Stipend for Ph.D. AED12000.
- Medical insurance coverage under university policies for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa).
- Additionally, assistance, subject to approval, in attending international research conferences.
- In addition, aids with flight mobilization and demobilization for international students studying abroad.
- Only students are eligible for free housing on campus (or, if housing is not available, AED 2,000 per month instead of housing assistance, by university policies and procedures).
Eligibility Criteria For The Khalifa University Scholarships
- All nations across the world are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree completion is a prerequisite for the Master’s program:
- A certificate of proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS).
- – Interview for admission.
- Master’s degree completion is a prerequisite for the doctoral program:
- A 500–1,000 word research statement.
- Interview for admission.
- A certified copy of your master’s or bachelor’s degree transcript
- The UAE Ministry of Education issues equivalency certificates to candidates who have completed their education at non-UAE universities.
- The grading system is visible in the official transcript
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, or EmSAT)
- Score report for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- CV (resume)
- picture in the format of a passport on a white backdrop
- Valid passport. A legible copy of their current UAE visa should also be uploaded by foreign candidates who live in the country
- Purpose Statement (500–1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500–1,000 words; limited to PhD candidates)