The fully financed Jefferson Scholars Foundation National Fellowship 2024–2025 is available to international students pursuing a Ph.D. In addition to an office, stack access, interlibrary loan rights, internet access, a chance to present a paper in Hagley’s seminar series, and use of Hagley’s reduced scholar’s lodgings, this fellowship will provide $25,000 in benefits.
In addition, the Fellow attends sessions in the autumn and spring where they receive guidance for reaching a larger audience.
- Degree Level: PhD
- Institution: Jefferson Scholars Foundation
- Host Country: USA
- Courses: Business and Politics
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Duration: Three academic years
- Deadline: 01. Feb. 2024
Benefits of The Jefferson Scholars Foundation Fellowships
- A $25,000 annual stipend is awarded to the Fellow.
- Among the benefits offered by Hagley include an office, access to stacks, interlibrary loans, internet usage, the chance to present a paper in the seminar series, and usage of the university’s affordable scholar’s housing.
Eligibility Criteria For The Jefferson Scholars Foundation Fellowships
- Initially, English is a required Language
- Additionally, all nations across the world are eligible.
- A Ph.D. candidate who plans to finish their dissertation by the end of the Fellowship year is required to apply.
- Furthermore, non-citizens of the United States may apply.
- Every Fellow must attend two conferences: one in the spring and one in the autumn.
- Getting feedback from mentors who are also present is especially possible during the spring conference.
- Moreover, both conferences had their expenses covered by the Jefferson Scholars Foundation.
- It is expected of all Fellows—regardless of residency—to engage with and support the Jefferson Scholars Foundation’s interdisciplinary community.
- Sheet of application details
- Additionally, a 1,200-word project description or a 750-word blog entry
- Reference list
- a resume in writing
- Furthermore, two recommendation letters