The Community Solutions Program of the U.S. Department of State supports international public diplomacy and cultural exchange. Through a number of initiatives and programs that promote social inclusion, economic growth, conflict resolution, and other essential objectives, this significant project aims to strengthen marginalized communities.
The program works with local leaders and community organizers both domestically and overseas to come up with original solutions to important problems affecting various communities all over the world.
For the smartest and most potential community leaders in the globe, there is a professional leadership development program called the Community Solutions Program.
- Program: Fellowship
- Host Country: USA
- Provided By: IREX and Department of United States department
- Financial Value: Fully Funded
- Duration: One year
- Deadline: November 1, 2023
Benefits of The IREX Community Solutions Program
- Initially, J-1 visa assistance will be given to participants.
- Additionally, travel expenses from the fellows’ home city to the US are covered by the program.
- In addition, a monthly stipend will be given to fellows to cover accommodation, food, and other living costs.
- Furthermore, the Participants will receive insurance coverage for accidents and illnesses.
Eligibility Criteria For The IREX Community Solutions Program
- The applicant must fall within the age range of 26 to 39 (as of January 1, 2024).
- The candidates must remain in their home countries to live and work.
- Additionally, candidates with refugee status who are still employed by their native community will be given precedence.
- However, candidates should have two years of experience working in community development.
- Therefore, the applicant cannot be a student or be working on any project in the US at the time of application.
- In addition, candidates must provide their IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- Moreover, a candidate cannot already be an American citizen, a permanent resident, or have filed for citizenship there.