International students interested in master’s programs are offered Scholarship Awards 2024 by the Southern Danish University. This fellowship in Denmark is open to all gifted and highly motivated students from non-European and EEA nations.
The two types of scholarships are a full waiver of tuition fees and a grant to aid with living expenses up to DKK 3000 per month before taxes. This university offers a wide range of educational options, such as Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees. The university provides top-notch education and is dedicated on all levels to an international viewpoint. Student life is encouraged in Denmark’s diverse environment by the country’s robust global environment and opportunities.
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Host Country: Denmark
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Scholarship Value: Full Tuition Fee + Living Costs
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1. February. 2024
Benefits of Danish Government Scholarship
Basically, scholarships from the University of Southern Denmark will cover all or part of the cost of tuition. In order to pursue a master’s degree in Denmark, selected students may additionally receive a monthly stipend to cover their living expenses.
- waiver of all tuition fees
- 3000 DKK per month for living expenses
Eligibility Criteria For The Danish Government Scholarship
- An applicant must have an undergraduate degree from any nation, excluding Switzerland and those in the EU/EEA.
- Additionally, a candidate must be enrolled in a higher education program leading to a complete degree.
- Besides that, a candidate will be given a temporary residence permit in Denmark for educational purposes.
- A candidate with a strong academic record and accomplishments.
- Moreover, copies of all prior academic records.
How to Apply?
- On the official website, applicants should review the qualifying requirements before submitting their applications.
- Both the application for admission and the application for scholarships are the same.
- Additionally, the application must be finished and an account must be created.
- Furthermore, the necessary paperwork must be included with the application.