International students from all over the world who are interested in studying at Harrison Middleton University USA are eligible to apply for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas. For a recent university graduate interested in humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional enrichment, the HMU Fellowship in Ideas is a writing and discussion initiative in the humanities. The Fellowship offers acknowledged authorship in two university journals, networking opportunities for a broad spectrum of academics, lifelong learners, readers, and thinkers from a wide range of fields, and exposure to themes related to the history of Western culture for budding researchers.
- Degree Level: Non-Degree Fellowship Program
- University: Harrison Middleton University
- Host Country: USA
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Nine months
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
Benefits of The Harrison Middleton University Fellowship
- Initially, a $500 allowance.
- Additionally, the chance to take part in Socratic dialogues virtually with academic staff.
- published online in HMU: Dialogues and the HMU Blog.
- A gratis library consisting of five volumes from the Great Books Foundation at the end of the Fellowship term.
Eligibility Criteria For The Harrison Middleton University Fellowship
- Language Requirement is English
- All nations across the world are eligible.
- Additionally, possess a degree from an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program.
- In addition, possess an interest in Western civilization’s great concepts and the humanities.
- possess exceptional writing, reading, and communication skills.
- Make a commitment to write one book review for HMU: Dialogues, based on a Great Books Foundation publication, and two blog pieces for the HMU Blog.