For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Dundee offers a number of Global Citizenship Scholarships to students from various nations. This scholarship will assist students in pursuing their preferred postgraduate degrees at Dundee University in the United Kingdom in a variety of academic subjects.
For Postgraduate Taught applicants, including Master of Research and Masters by Research candidates, these scholarships are worth £5,000 each. If a course lasts longer than 12 months and students still have to pay a full year’s worth of tuition each academic year, the scholarship will be valid for both academic years.
Brief Information About Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Degree: Masters
- Deadline: 30 November 2023 at 23:59
- Scholarship Value: £5,000 toward tuition fees only
- University: University of Dundee
- Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility For Global Citizenship Scholarship Program
- Candidates must have a letter of acceptance for a full-time, on-campus postgraduate course from any academic institution.
- With the exception of the PGDip in Professional Legal Practise, the program must have at least 180 credits.
- Both master’s by research and master’s by research courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- Be categorised as an overseas student paying fees by Dundee University.
- Candidate should not be enrolled in a Ph.D. program.
- Have a £19,600 course tuition price.