For Masters degrees in the discipline of Business and Law at University College Cork in 2023, the College of Business and Law Excellence Merit Scholarship is available.
A deadline that varies must be met for your application. The University College Cork is the provider of this scholarship, which has a maximum partial financial value of €3,000. These scholarships are available to non-EU citizens.
University College Cork offers the best educational materials, creating a foundation for a more thorough educational experience. Throughout their program of study, the University also provides a top-notch support system and a multitude of opportunities for academic improvement.
Eligibility For The University of College Cork Scholarship
- The criteria for English language proficiency must be met by applicants
- Candidates should engage in a taught master’s program at the university in any available subject.
- All applicants are welcome, with the exception of EU citizens.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Benefits of Netherlands Scholarship
- UCC Upper Division or equivalent Second Class Honours (2H1): €2,000
- UCC Lower Division or equivalent Second Class Honours (2H2): €1,000
- 1H or First Class Honours from UCC: €3,000
- Degree: Masters
- Institution: University College Cork
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €3,000
- Host Country: Ireland