Those pursuing a bachelor’s in medicine can join the German Medical Students’ Association – Professional Exchange/Research Exchange 2023. You must submit your application before April 30, 2023. The International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA) is the sponsor of this scholarship, which has a total financing value that includes housing, a travel stipend, and insurance. The scholarship is open to all citizens.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location: Germany
- Provided by: International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA)
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, accommodation + travel allowance + insurance
Also, apply for this Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023–24
Brief Details of Medical Scholarship
Any medical student registered in a German higher education institution who wants to gain international experience can apply for a clinical traineeship exchange, a research internship exchange, or a public health exchange. To do this, the German Medical Students’ Association (bvmd) annually sponsors more than 400 international apprenticeships. The arrangement includes locating the applicants and setting up on-site housing for clinical interns or research interns. The bvmd also offers lodging, meals, and the possibility for students to interact with citizens of the host nation.
- Candidates should have educational backgrounds in medically related fields.
- Successful candidates will be connected with a medical traineeship or an internship in research.
- The applicants for the Professional Exchange/Research Exchange of the German Medical Student Association must be enrolled at a German institution of higher learning.