Would you like to study in Germany on a full scholarship? The DAAD Scholarship 2023–2024 is now accepting applications from German citizens. All international students are eligible for the fully funded scholarship, which is available to them all.
The scholarships are for master’s and doctorate degree programs at the best universities in Germany. The German fellowship provides Ph.D. applicants and graduates with a monthly stipend of 850 and 1,200 euros, respectively. From the DAAD, about 100,000 German and international students get financial aid.
International students may apply for DAAD scholarships at recognized universities across a variety of academic fields and majors. The most prestigious and difficult scholarship program in the world is the DAAD Scholarship.
Brief Details About DAAD Scholarships in Germany
- Host country: Germany
- Host University: DAAD
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully- Funded
- Course Level: Masters & Ph.D.
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
Benefits of Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany
- The monthly cost for a master’s: is 850 euros
- 1,200 euros per month for a Ph.D.
- Travel Support
- Health stipend
- The contestants are all from underdeveloped countries.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of professional experience.
- You need a Bachelor’s degree to be eligible to apply for the Master’s program.
- You must possess a master’s degree in order to be eligible to apply for a doctoral degree.
- The “Application Procedure” section contains the DAAD application form
- CV or resume
- 2-page maximum, hand-signed letter of inspiration
- Academic letters of reference
- Professional recommendation letter(s) from your workplace, with a recent date, a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp
- Confirmation of employment from your employer back home, as well as, if at all possible, a promise of future work.
Proof of English Proficiency
- Academic transcripts that have been (certified*) translated, if necessary
- English – TOEFL/IELTS (Note: We only accept the TOEFL Academic)
- Germany – required for German-taught courses; optional for English-taught courses (certified*) copies of certificates of completion (with a certified translation if necessary)
How to Apply?
Germany accepts applications for the DAAD Scholarship 2023 online only. With your application, you must include all required supporting documentation. To learn more, please go to the official website of DAAD Scholarship in Germany