Strong academic candidates may apply for the EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland 2023. The fellowship program does not have any country limits, therefore anyone with a Bachelor’s degree from EPFL or another foreign institution should get ready to continue it in the heart of Europe. Along with the many other significant benefits, you also obtain this fully funded fellowship with your master’s degree. The development and excellence policy of the institute gives diversity and inclusion a high emphasis. Since EPFL has a specific Equal Opportunities Office that works to ensure that all genders have equal opportunities.
Furthermore, because it is a crucial process in organizations that affects all related functions, important decision-makers promote objective decision-making. The International Dual Career Network, which is made up of several NGOs and colleges and aids in helping you locate the appropriate job, is another organization that EPFL is a part of. Additionally, your spouse is benefiting from the numerous networks in acquiring a great job. The institution hosts a range of conferences and events to unite people and foster networks with successful role models. Everyone is welcome to take part as a student, professor, or collaborator from more than 120 different nations.
Also, check this SDG Fellowships in Bonn-Germany 2024 (Funded)
Brief Information About EPFL Fellowship
- Location: Switzerland
- Host Institute: The École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- Program Duration: The duration of the EPFL Fellowships is 4 semesters of the master’s program
- Degree: Master’s
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: The application deadline for external candidates is by April 15 or December 15 whereas internal candidates can apply by April 30
Benefits of the EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland 2022:
- Each semester, the scholarships are worth CHF 10,000.
- The requested room is available.
- The excellence award was given at the conclusion of the master’s program.
- Professional networking with key figures in the sector.
Eligibility Criteria For The EPFL Excellence Fellowships:
- Anyone may apply, regardless of nationality.
- Students will be chosen based on rigorous academic performance.
- Your EPFL degree shouldn’t be a second master’s.
How to Apply For The EPFL Fellowships 2023?
- To apply, students must use the official website.
- There are no additional documents needed for external applicants other than those for the application.
- Internal candidates may be contacted by the section or may submit an application directly to the region.
- There is essential supporting documentation for internal candidates.
- By checking the box that asks whether to apply for the fellowship together with the degree or not, external candidates can apply for the fellowship on the same master’s application form.
- Fill out the application form completely, then submit it.
Selection Criteria For The Fellowships in Switzerland:
- Rank competition.
- High academic standing.
- Advice from the Fellowship Committee.
Documents Required For The EPFL Switzerland Fellowships:
- 2 letters of recommendation from teachers who are relevant.
- letter of motivation.
- Transcripts showing the grades you earned at EPFL.