Masters and PhD degrees in all areas of study provided by the institution are eligible for the East-West Center-Graduate Degree Fellowship 2023.
The deadline for applications is December 1, 2023. The amount of this scholarship, which is provided by East West University (EWU), is restricted to tuition, living expenses, and other benefits. This scholarship is open to residents of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States.
The East-West Centre Award Services Office receives applications from applicants for both the East-West Centre Graduate Fellowship and graduate admissions at the University of Hawaii.
All applicants must submit the East-West Centre Graduate Fellowship application if they are categorised graduate students at the University of Hawaii already.
For all applicants, the GRE or GMAT is required by university departments, and TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants from non-English speaking nations.
Recipients of awards who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents must fulfil conditions for the J-1 exchange guest visa.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: East West University (EWU)
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Tuition fees, living expenses and other benefits
- Location: Bangladesh
Benefits of East West Center Graduate Degree
- The full-time graduate students tuition and fees for master’s or doctoral studies that are equal to the general tuition for post-baccalaureate students.
- Based on single occupancy, housing in a residence hall at the East-West Centre.
- A stipend to help with food and other small costs.
- A budget for books, supplies, and other expenses.
- Insurance for health care.