A fully funded master’s program, the Chevening Program 2024-2025 is available to overseas students. The Chevening Scholarship includes university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, a round-trip ticket to the UK in economy class, and other scholarships and allowances to meet necessary expenses.
Future leaders and decision-makers from all over the world have a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically through Chevening, as well as to network internationally, experience UK culture, and forge long-lasting positive relationships with the UK. The UK government’s Chevening International Awards program aims to foster the development of world leaders. Around 1,500 scholarships will be given out globally.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations provide funding for Chevening, which offers two types of awards: Chevening Fellowships and Chevening Scholarships, with beneficiaries individually chosen by British embassies around the world.
- Degree: Masters
- Institutions: UK Universities
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: November 1, 2023
Benefits of The Chevening Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- A monthly allowance
- Costs of travel to and from the UK
- Additionally, an allowance for arrival
- In addition, a departure payment for travel home
- Moreover, a single visa application fee
- Furthermore, an expense-paid trip to activities sponsored by Chevening in the UK
Eligibility Criteria For The Chevening Scholarship
- Eligible nations The recipients of the scholarships must be nationals of nations that qualify for Chevening. For a complete list of nations that qualify for Chevening scholarships, visit the official website.
- After your scholarship has finished, you must spend a minimum of two years returning to your home country.
- By the time you submit your application, you must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- Additionally, English is a required language.
- Moreover, two years or more of work experience is required.
- Furthermore, three relevant UK university courses were requested, and one of them has made an unconditional offer.
How To Apply?
- From this page, select your nation before selecting the Chevening Scholarship.
- Create a profile.
- Fill out your profile with your personal data, save it, and then validate it before launching your application.
- To ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship, complete the quiz.
- Prepare the following documents and complete the application as necessary:
- completed academic records.
- English proficiency is required (IELTS).
- Conditional offers for the three suggested study courses.
- Offers without conditions for suggested study programs (up to three) By July, you must have uploaded at least one unconditional offer.
- References (You will be asked to upload two references if you are selected for an interview).
- Passport or ID card.
- Send in your application.