International students can apply for the partially financed Adlerbert Study Scholarship Programme 2024–2025. This grant is only available for master’s level coursework. Five international students will receive a full waiver of their tuition fees through this grant.
International students can apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships to study for a master’s degree at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. In 2021, pupils who are nationals of one of 143 nations will be given five scholarships. The Adlerbert Foundation sponsors the scholarship, which includes a complete waiver of tuition fees.
- Degree Level: Masters
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Host Country: Sweden
- Scholarship Value: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 05. January. 2024
Benefits of Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships
- Adlerbert Study Scholarships pay the full cost of tuition for two years and four semesters of study.
Eligibility Criteria For The Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships
- Citizens of 143 developing nations are eligible.
- first-year candidates for master’s programs.
- The selection process is based on the candidates’ relative academic excellence, which is primarily determined by their weighted average grade.
- For those completing their last year of undergraduate studies: Applicants to Chalmers maybe those who are enrolled in the last semester of a program leading to the necessary degree but do not yet possess the finished degree.
- The English proficiency criterion (IELTS and TOEFL) for all of Chalmers’ master’s programs must be at least equal to English 6 (the upper secondary level in Sweden).
- Degrees and certificates earned from earlier university coursework
- Transcripts showing grades and finished coursework
- Evidence of proficiency in the English language (IELTS and TOEFL)
- A curriculum vitae
- Portfolio of projects
- Motivation letter
- A recommendation letter