Description of the Australia Alumni 2023
In 2023, the University of Adelaide will provide overseas alumni scholarships for both bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Applications must be submitted by Always Open.
This scholarship is initially being provided by the University of Adelaide, and it only covers tuition fees and a 25% fee waiver. This Scholarship is open to all countries, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand.
Additionally, the University of Adelaide Alumni Scholarship (International) awards international students who have graduated from the university’s undergraduate and graduate programs. In addition, they have shown their commitment to the school by enrolling there for a second, third, or fourth degree.
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters
- Location: Australia
- Provided by: University of Adelaide
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver
Also, you can apply for this Business Merit Scholarship at Torrens University 2023 In Australia
About the University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is a public research university in Adelaide, South Australia, and is generally known as Adelaide University. The institution of Adelaide is the third-oldest institution in Australia, having been established in 1874. Additionally, the university’s main campus is situated on North Terrace in the center of Adelaide.
The university has four campuses: the North Terrace campus, the Roseworthy campus at Roseworthy, the Waite campus next to Urrbrae, and one each in Melbourne, Victoria and South Australia. The organization also maintains offices in Singapore at the Ngee Ann-Adelaide Education Centre, Adelaide Park Lands’ National Wine Centre, and Thebarton.
Additionally, each of the three faculties that comprise the University of Adelaide has its own schools. Additionally, these include the faculties of arts, business, law, and economics (ABLE), sciences, engineering, and technology (SET), and health and medical sciences. It is a member of both the Group of Eight and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The organization is a part of the Sandstone Universities, a group of mostly Australian universities established in the colonial era of Australia.
Eligibility for the Alumni Scholarships in Australia for International Students:
- To register as an international full-fee-paying student, applicants must have a GPA of 4.0/7 or better and a full or conditional offer of admission from the University of Adelaide.
- Candidates must either have graduated from the University of Adelaide or be on track to do so before starting the next program of study in order to be eligible.
- Students must enroll in a full-time course load and fulfill the admissions requirements outlined in their offer of admission for each study period of their degree.