Description For this Scholarships:
For Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the business discipline at Torrens University in 2023, business merit scholarships are available. The application submission date is Always Open. Furthermore, only tuition and 25% of other expenses are covered by this award. All nations may apply for this Scholarship, with the exception of Australians. Students who have registered for an undergraduate or graduate program at Torrens University are eligible for a business merit scholarship.
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters
- Location: Australia
- Provided by: Torrens University
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% fees
Eligibility for the Business Merit Scholarship:
- It should be noted that in order to be eligible for the Business Merit Scholarship, applicants must have received an offer letter for a bachelor’s or master’s program in the Business department at Torrens University. Therefore, before submitting an application for a scholarship, candidates should make sure they have an offer letter.
- Additionally, candidates for this award must have an outstanding academic record.
- To be eligible for any award, applicants must also meet the prerequisites for the course.
- Moreover, the scholarship providers are in charge of setting the precise guidelines and rules governing the application procedure. For complete information, applicants should refer to the application form.
- Last but not least, scholarships are awarded for a specific intake of study and cannot be adjusted to start at a later date. For more information about the application procedure, please get in touch with a potential student counselor.
Value of the Merit Scholarship at Torrens University:
Notably, a 25% tuition price waiver will be given to all Business Merit Scholarship winners.