Description of Accounting Scholarship in Australia 2023
Scholarships are offered for accounting bachelor’s degree candidates at UTS Business School in 2023. Your application must also be submitted by a different date. Additionally, this scholarship is offered by the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), with a Partial Funding value of $54,000 distributed over three years. The fellowship’s grantees must be Australian citizens or legal residents.
The University of Technology Sydney’s Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship is open to recent high school graduates from all throughout Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Technology in Sydney
- Deadline: Varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding
Also, apply for this Singapore Scholarship 2023
Admission requirements For Australia Scholarship
- For consideration, applicants must be Australian citizens or authorized permanent residents.
- Candidates have the option of a BAcc or a cadetship.
Qualification Criteria for Accounting Scholarship 2023 in Australia
- proven aptitude or ability for leadership
- In addition to academic prowess and the personal traits necessary to succeed in a corporate profession, there should also be a strong interest in a career in finance.
- Consequently, involvement in and achievement in a multitude of endeavors.