The Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Otago 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Otago and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, NZ$10,000 . This scholarship is Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Masters
- University: University of Otago
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Country: New Zealand
- Benefits : Only tuition fees, NZ$10,000
Talented overseas students are welcomed, supported, and honored by the Vice-Chancellor’s overseas Postgraduate Scholarships as they begin their full-time postgraduate programs at the University of Otago. These merit-based scholarships are intended to aid international students in their academic endeavors while also recognizing academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be international students who are not citizens, permanent residents, or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- Candidates should have met the entry requirements for an eligible program.
- Students must have normally achieved a grade average equivalent to at least a New Zealand B+.
- Applicants must be subject to paying international tuition fees.
- Students should be intending to commence full-time study in that program in 2024.
- A scholarship application is not required. Students will be assessed for a scholarship on application for their programme and recipients will be advised of their scholarship in the Offer of Place.
- Selection of scholarship recipients is at the discretion of the University of Otago.