In order to assist the UTS College Pathway Programme and help international students flourish as they finish their UTS undergraduate degrees, University of Technology Sydney developed this Scholarship. Additionally, international students who exemplify the university’s basic values and can prove a dedication to excellence, creativity, entrepreneurship, and social justice will be given the scholarship.
Furthermore, the UTS Scholarship 2023 is available to applicants pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any of the university’s academic specializations. Moreover, this scholarship is offered by the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), and its value is limited to tuition and 50% of other expenses. Therefore, open to all nationalities, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Technology Sydney
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% fees
Also, check this Undergraduate Schwarzman Scholars Fully Funded 2023 In China
About the University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
In Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, there is a public research institution called the Institute of Technology Sydney (UTS). Basically, the institution was established in its current form in 1988 but has antecedents that are thought to date back to the 1830s. Specifically, the University of Technology Sydney will have 44,615 students enrolled in its 9 faculties and schools as of 2022. Additionally, the institution is considered one of the top young (less than 50 years old) universities in the world, and according to the 2022 Times Higher Education Young Institution Rankings, it is placed first in Australia and eighth overall. In addition to being a part of Universities Australia and the Worldwide Universities Network, UTS is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network.
Eligibility for the UTS Scholarship:
- International students must apply; Australian, New Zealand, or Australian permanent residents are not eligible.
- Candidates must have earned a UTS College Diploma in Sydney with a cumulative GPA of 6.0 or above.
- Students must meet the University of Technology Sydney admission requirements for the undergraduate degree program they have chosen.
- To be eligible, all applicants must submit an online application for scholarships through UTS.
Selection Criteria For Australia Scholarship:
- commitment, as shown by the scholarship application, to use your University of Technology Sydney degree to benefit your community.
- An additional consideration for academic merit may be made based on UTS College Diploma grades.
- Personal accomplishments and experience as shown in the scholarship application, such as but not limited to instances of entrepreneurship, invention, or community service.
- Motivation to achieve in the University of Technology Sydney degree program of your choice, as shown through the Scholarship application.