To honour outstanding academic achievements, the University of Saskatchewan is awarding International Excellence Awards for 2024! These honours are given to outstanding overseas students who exhibit skill, initiative, and a passion for learning.
Scholarships worth $10,000 CDN will be given to winners, covering their tuition, books, and other expenses. This chance will help ambitious people who want to pursue further education, and it also provides a terrific illustration of how schools should continue to support and honour academic success. Besides that, students must be citizens of nations other than Canada and have an entrance average of at least 80% in order to qualify for these rewards. Additionally, they must fulfil the University of Saskatchewan’s English language requirements and be enrolling full-time.
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Host Country: Canada
- University: University of Saskatchewan
- Scholarship Value: Funded
- Deadline: 15. February. 2024
Benefits of The University of Saskatchewan Scholarship
- Scholarship of $10,000 Canadian
- An acknowledgement of academic success
- Additionally, assistance with funding to help with the cost of tuition and other cost
- Moreover, the chance to be a member of the University of Saskatchewan’s welcoming community of international students
Eligibility Criteria For The University of Saskatchewan Scholarship
- Initially, be a citizen of a country other than Canada
- Have an admission average of at least 80%
- Additionally, meet the University of Saskatchewan’s English language requirements
- Furthermore, applicants should enter the university as a full-time student
Required Documents For Canada Scholarships
- Students must complete and submit the online application form for the University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards along with the necessary paperwork.
- As part of their application, students may be asked to produce copies of their academic records from previous institutions.
- Students must demonstrate their English language proficiency such as the TOEFL, and IELTS.
- Students may be requested to include additional supporting materials such as a personal statement, letters of recommendation, or other records that highlight a person’s qualities or academic prowess.