Excellent prospects are offered through the UNHCR Internship Programme 2023 for anyone considering a career in humanitarian aid. Through this program, interns can gain useful skills, work alongside seasoned professionals, and aid the UNHCR in its efforts to assist refugees, asylum seekers, and stateless persons. To submit an application for this internship, click here.
Initially, there are several dates by which you must submit your application. Interns have the opportunity to develop the skills and enthusiasm that will help them thrive in their careers in the future while participating in the UNHCR internship program, which can last up to six months. This internship, which is offered by the High Commissioner for Refugees of the United Nations and is fully funded, is open to applicants of all nationalities.
Brief Info About UNHCR Internship Program 2023:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Internship: varies
- Degree: Bachelor, Master
- Fields: international relations, human rights, law, social work, psychology
- Duration: N/A
- No of Opportunities: N/A
- Language Requirement: English
- Funding Type: Full Funding
- Eligible Students: All National
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: varies
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of an undergraduate program in a subject that either relates to the organization’s activity or piques their interest.
- In addition, if the applicant has received their degree, only fresh applicants are eligible to apply. Students who graduated less than a year ago are considered recent graduates.
- The UNHCR does not accept applicants who have immediate family members employed there.
- Moreover, applicants are welcome to submit applications from anywhere in the world.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a university or other higher education institution.
- Additionally, candidates must be recent graduates.
Benefits of The UNHCR Internship Program:
- The opportunity to work for a renowned international organization.
- In addition, improve your resume by working in the actual world.
- Moreover, a stipend will be provided to interns who do not already have financial support from a third party for food and local transportation.
- However, interns are required to secure their own health insurance, cover any costs that exceed their budget, and provide UNHCR with documentation of their coverage.