Details of The Opportunity
At Boston University, the Trustee Scholarship is one of the most prestigious and sought-after awards for overseas students. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship essentially covers all costs associated with undergraduate study for international students who have excelled in the classroom, demonstrated leadership potential, and demonstrated a commitment to volunteerism. It is also one of the most prestigious scholarships the institution has to give as part of its dedication to providing talented students from all backgrounds with access to a top-notch education. As a result, Boston University provides the Trustee Scholarship as one of several options for giving gifted students from all backgrounds access to a top-notch education.
About the Boston University
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2024 in the United States is a really unique opportunity that provides its recipients with a top-notch educational experience. The Trustee Scholars Programme at Boston University is one of the most prestigious and competitive academic programs in the country. But about 20 excellent students enroll in the BU program each year. These exceptional students also benefit from the Trustee Scholars Program’s full tuition scholarship, access to internationally renowned professors, opportunities for independent study, and a supportive peer group. The curriculum is developed by the institution to challenge students and get them ready for leadership positions in their future jobs. Academics have been the starting point for entrepreneurs, doctors, lawyers, scientists, and artists.
Brief Details of Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2024:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Who is eligible? Domestic & International Students
- Host Institution(s): Boston University, USA
- Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: December 01, 2023
Benefits of Trustee Scholarship 2024:
- The scholarship covers all mandatory undergraduate student expenses as well as the full cost of undergraduate tuition.
- The scholarship is renewable for another four years if specific criteria are met.
Eligibility Criteria of the USA Scholarship at Boston University 2024:
- Candidates must be enrolled in BU’s first year of undergraduate study.
- Additionally, a candidate must have graduated from high school in the top 5% of their graduating class.
- In addition, a candidate needs to have a 4.0 GPA in high school.
- Moreover, a candidate must have a minimum SAT score of 1500 and an ACT score of 33.
How to apply?
- Applicants must submit the Common Application in order to be considered for admission to any undergraduate program at BU.
- Applicants at BU are required to complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application.