International students are welcome to apply for the Thomson Internship in the USA in 2024. The internship may last up to three months. It is a paid position, an internship.
Are you a qualified marketer who wants to join a developing, fruitful, high-performing team? Thomson Reuters has intriguing chances for you if that’s the case! The paid marketing internship will give you experience with our products, marketing ideas, customer insights, and more.
- Institution: Thomson Reuters
- Host Country: USA
- Departments: Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product strategy, Editorial and Manufacturing.
- Period: The internship lasts for three to six months.
- Deadline: The usual recruitment cycle begins at the beginning of January, May, and September, just like your academic semester.
Benefits of Thomson Reuters Internship Programs
- Events specifically for interns, regular happy hours, a special intern appreciation day, fireside chats, collaborations with business resource groups, and well-known workplace culture have all helped us win recognition for our diversity and inclusion.
- Internships with competitive pay, company-designated holidays, and a potential “Returnship”!
- Personal and professional development through on-the-job mentoring from supportive mentors and management.
- Utilize the Ten Thousand Coffees Cafe to connect with coworkers all across the world.
- Volunteer days for interns that give you the chance to help your community by working with our Business Resource Groups.
Eligibility Criteria For The Thomson Reuters Internship
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Additionally, a junior or senior at an authorized university right now.
- Moreover, a 3.0 GPA or higher is necessary.
How To Apply?
- The usual recruitment cycle begins at the beginning of January, May, and September, just like your academic term.
- Assessments through Pymetrics and Hacker Rank may be required for some positions in sales and technology.
- Your outreach email from the team will contain details on whether your role necessitates any extra assessments.
- We start with HireVue, an interview app, to make it simpler for you to conduct interviews on your mobile devices at home or on campus.
- When you’ve landed an internship, the campus staff will email you with more details.