The Northcote Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is available for Masters degrees in any of the university’s subject areas. Your application must be submitted by August 25, 2023.
The Britain-Australia Society is the provider of this scholarship, which has a full funding amount that covers all living expenses as well as travel and educational costs. UK citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Country : United Kingdom
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The Britain-Australia Society
- Deadline: 25 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, living expenses + flight tickets + tuition fees
The Britain-Australia Support is offering The Northcote Postgraduate Scholarship to students who wish to take up a higher degree at an Australian university.
Eligibility for The Northcote Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Scholarships are open to residents of the UK.
- Applicants have the opportunity to pursue higher studies at an Australian University for up to three years.
- Applicants can choose any field of study, and there are no restrictions.
- Candidates who have a valid reason for studying in Australia will be given preference.
- A completed Northcote Postgraduate Scholarship application form which includes:
- Contact details
- A summary CV
- A statement from the applicant on the proposed course (1 or 2 pages)
- A statement of why the study must be undertaken in Australia
- Two references, on the form provided, from persons able to assess the academic potential and character of the applicant.
- A firm offer from the university. If no offer has yet been obtained then a statement from the host institution in Australia indicating that the program of study can be appropriately pursued there and that the candidate is eligible and has been given provisional acceptance.
- Visa costs
- An economy return airfare to Australia
- Payment of compulsory university fees and charges as specified in the Northcote Postgraduate Scholarship PDF
- A generous living allowance, paid quarterly.